About this Candidate
Manufacturing Operations Manager in Chicago is a top-performing professional with a proven track record of success in managing manufacturing and facilities/plant operations across various industries. With a focus on safety, quality, and process improvement, they have achieved impressive results in increasing margins, reducing scrap, and maintaining a zero-accident shop floor. They are a skilled troubleshooter with extensive experience in managing budgets, personnel, and performance. Their positive and approachable management style fosters an environment of growth and ideation, making them an asset to any team. With 30 years of manufacturing management experience, they are poised to bring their skills and expertise to their next opportunity.
- 30 years of manufacturing management experience
- Expertise in overseeing production processes and ensuring adherence to protocols
- Skilled troubleshooter with experience in reducing scrap and increasing margins
- Focus on safety, quality, and process improvement
- Positive and approachable management style that fosters growth and ideation
- Experienced in managing budgets, personnel, and performance management
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!