About this Candidate
This skilled CNC machinist is seeking new opportunities near Chicago, IL. With over 8 years of experience in the aerospace and medical industries, they have a proven track record of success in various roles. As a multi-functional CNC lathe machinist, set-up machinist, and turning center operator, they are proficient in operating various machines with different control systems, including Fanuc and Haas controls. They have a deep knowledge of multi-axis lathes and are skilled in editing in G & M codes. They are an innovative problem-solver with a dedication to ensuring compliance with customer requirements.
- 8+ years of machining experience with a focus on lathes
- Skilled in set-up for lathes and editing in G & M codes
- Experienced in Mori Seiki, Okuma, Fanuc, and Haas controls
- Proficient in operating various machines with different control systems
- Skilled in developing and implementing innovative manufacturing processes
- Experience working with 2-4 axis lathes; some experience working with 5 axis.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!