About this Candidate
CNC Machinist is a skilled operator of Haas and 3-5 Axis Machines, with expertise in CAD/CAM setup and manual programming. They have experience in executing in-process inspection, deburring metal medical implants, and maintaining spare parts and consumable tooling, all while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- 5 years of experience as a CNC Machinist
- Proficient in operating all CNC equipment and verifying dimensions using various tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Skilled in troubleshooting programming as needed
- Experienced in using Haas Milling Machines and 3-5 Axis Machines
- Capable of fastening machine fixtures to pallets and loading programs into controls
- Ability to execute in-process inspection of machined components and manually deburr metal medical implants
- Knowledgeable in maintaining spare parts and consumable tooling
- Committed to complying with company policies and procedures.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!