About this Candidate
Looking for a highly skilled Architectural Project Manager in San Diego, CA? Look no further! This candidate is experienced in managing a wide range of projects, including multi-family, commercial, hospitality, and entertainment. With over 30 years of experience, this candidate is proficient in a variety of software programs, including AutoCAD, Revit, Illustrator, and Sketch-Up. They have a proven track record of success in managing all elements of architectural projects, from hiring staff to construction documents. This individual is passionate about developing strong relationships with clients and creating detailed architectural presentations to communicate design aspirations. Additionally, they have experience working with diverse cultures, making them a strong candidate for any team.
- 30+ years of Architecture experience
- Extensive project management experience including Multi-Family, commercial, sports/entertainment stadium & more
- Proficient in a variety of software programs, including AutoCAD, Revit, Illustrator, and Sketch-Up
- Proven ability to create vibrant architectural presentations and articulate the architectural vision to clients/team
- Registered Architect in Washington State, USA
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!