About this Candidate
This Structural Engineer has a diverse background in commercial, residential, and telecommunications projects. They have effectively managed multiple projects, delivering high-quality work within tight deadlines while effectively communicating with project managers and stakeholders. With proficiency in various design and analysis software, they have become a valuable asset to their previous employer. This candidate is seeking new opportunities in the New Haven, CT area and would be an excellent addition to your team.
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2+ years of Structural Engineering experience
- Strong structural design and analysis background
- Proficient in RISA 3D, AutoCAD, Tekla, Revit, and other design and analysis software
- Skilled in project management and effective communication with stakeholders
- Sitting for FE Exam next month.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!