About this Candidate
This candidate is a seasoned Construction Superintendent with over 20 years of experience in the industry, seeking a new opportunity in the Denver area. With a proven track record of successfully managing high-end custom homes and multi-family projects, this candidate is skilled in overseeing all phases of construction and is comfortable working with subcontractors. They are organized and detail-oriented, taking pride in delivering high-quality finished products within budget and on time.
- Owned and operated a successful construction company for four years
- Completed projects on time and within budget consistently
- 20+ years managing residential construction projects
- Skilled in multiple trades including framing, tile setting, deck, remodeling, etc.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of local building codes.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!