About this Candidate
CAD Drafter with Revit has expertise in drafting and design for residential homes, with experience in foundations, framework, and some millwork. They hold an Associate's degree in Drafting and are highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
One of their key strengths is their ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, bringing together diverse perspectives to produce high-quality work. They also have a proven track record of identifying operational faults and implementing solutions to improve project efficiency.
If you're interested in learning more about this candidate, we can arrange a free interview to discuss their qualifications in more detail. Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with this talented CAD Drafter.
- Associates degree in Drafting
- 2 years of experience in drafting and design for an A&E firm
- Expertise in foundations, framework, some millwork, for residential homes
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to improve project efficiency
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!