About this Candidate
Highly experienced Survey Party Chief with over 20 years of experience in the field. They possess a wealth of knowledge in various survey techniques such as ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction stakeout and more. They have a strong background in using GPS, GIS, and drones and are well-versed in working with specialized machinery. The candidate has previously completed a challenging vertical project where they had to lay out metal panels for an elevated tower on an ATF building, despite the difficulty of the task and the danger involved. They have proven their ability to work efficiently and safely under challenging conditions. They have converted plans from metric to imperial measurements for the benefit of their team members. With their extensive experience and skills, this candidate would be an asset to any organization.
- 20 years of experience as a Survey Party Chief with previous experiences as an Instrument Person
- Expertise in various survey techniques such as ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction stakeout and more
- Strong background in using GPS, GIS, and drones
- Proven ability to operate specialized machinery
- Successful completion of a challenging vertical project, laying out metal panels for an elevated tower on an ATF building, despite difficult conditions and safety hazards
- Ability to convert plans from metric to imperial measurements for team members
- Proven ability to work efficiently and safely under challenging conditions
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!