About this Candidate
Superintendent has been involved in many successful projects, including: warehouses, medical buildings, country clubs, car dealerships, wood frame structures, and more. They are also proficient with Procore and use it daily.
In their current role, this person serves as lead carpenter foreman and acting superintendent. They are also comfortable with “job site Spanish” and can direct Spanish-speaking employees with ease.
- 20 years of experience overseeing construction projects
- Strong background in managing field crews and subs
- Ability to prepare schedules, budgets, specs, etc.
- Proficient in utilizing Procore as a field operations tool
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Certified
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!