About this Candidate
Manufacturing Manager specializes in managing maintenance, production, engineering and operations in manufacturing environments.
This individual has proven history of leading teams of supervisors, engineers, and mechanics to increased productivity. In a recent position, they designed and implemented an apprenticeship program to train technicians in house for retainability. In another role, they were completely responsible for plant operations on 2nd shift, and they brought the shift from 60% productivity and 30% scrap to 111-110% productivity and 3% scrap, surpassing the other shifts.
- 20+ years in a Manufacturing environment
- 6+ years as Production/Operations Management
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team, implement training courses as needed
- Extensive hands-on experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, CNC machines
- Practices continuous improvement and root cause analysis to ensure safety and increase productivity
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!