About this Candidate
Structural Engineer / Forensic Engineer specialized in structural forensic engineering and management for a variety of structures including commercial, industrial, single and multi-family residential, bridges, and more. They have an active PE and SE license, have proven management ability directing multiple reports simultaneously, and can start a new position right away!
In a previous positions they were at the Director level, with 4-5 direct reports. This individual has worked in the niche insurance industry, running reports, distributing work, and actually doing the forensic engineering for fire repair and vehicle impact of existing buildings. They have also worked with lots of HOAs/property management firms on these types of cases.
- Professional Engineer (PE) in 9 states
- Structural Engineer (SE) in 4 states
- 20+ years of experience in structural engineering and forensics
- Skilled in performing investigative work, reporting on those findings, and designing repairs
- Proven management ability with up to 5 direct reports at once
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!