About this Candidate
Structural EIT is one exam from their PE with only their surveying exam left. Their projects include residential and commercial, and they are skilled with AutoCAD, MATLAB, MathCAD, SAP2000, SAFE, ETABS, Enercalc, Risa2D, and more! Their experience is supported by their Bachelor’s in Structural Engineering (University of California).
Our candidate is proud of their experience designing Porto’s bakeries. They were responsible for the design, calc packages, site observations, and light PM work.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) in CA, one exam from PE
- 5+ years of structural engineering design for buildings
- Strong background in calc packages, site observations, analysis, detailed design, etc.
- Projects include residential and commercial buildings
- Proficient in Enercalc, AutoCAD, Excel, etc.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!