About this Candidate
Construction Project Coordinator specializes in keeping construction projects and personnel fully supplied with all the items necessary to complete projects on time and within budget.
In a previous position, this individual saved their construction department over $20,000 by finding errors with invoicing. They also identified a major safety hazard with the PPE the field workers were using, and took the initiative to find a vendor that would supply adequate safety boots for all team members. After getting this vendor approved, they also implemented a program that gave each team member a voucher for complimentary boots.
- Nearly 10 years of Project/Program Coordinator experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross- functional teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in fast paced environments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiar with Bluebeam and ConCur softwares.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!