About this Candidate
Project Manager specializes in multifamily, commercial, and educational projects. Their experience is backed up by a bachelor’s degree in architecture, a master’s degree in construction management, and proficiency with Revit, SketchUp and AutoCAD. They have also completed all necessary experience hours and are on the path to architectural registration.
With a previous employer, this candidate was brought on to manage a project that was $30k over budget. After consulting with the contractors, they were able to make design changes to reduce the cost back within budget. They also worked with the MEP team to install more efficient systems which saved the client money on energy bills in the future.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Masters in Construction Management Technology
- 5 Years of Architectural Design Experience; Educational Facilities and Commercial projects
- 5+ years of Construction Administration experience
- Proven ability to lead teams and projects; currently managing 4-5 projects at once and teams of up to 5 people
- Owner representation experience; has worked directly with clients
- Proficient with Revit, Sketchup, AutoCAD
- LEED Project Experience
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!