About this Candidate
Facilities Director specializes in operations, facilities management and direction for the semi-conductor and chemical/material industries. Their experience is backed up by a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and 15+ successful years of facility and plant maintenance in day-to-day operations, as well as build outs and expansions.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- 15+ years in semi-conductor manufacturing
- Negotiates new equipment purchases while overseeing facility build-out/expansion projects.
- Thoroughly evaluates applicants and hires managers for purchasing, scheduling, operations, and maintenance positions.
- Tracks business unit profit and loss to identify potential issues and proactively develop solutions
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!