About this Candidate
This Licensed Civil Engineer in Houston is a skilled professional with an impressive track record of success in civil engineering projects. With over 5 years of experience in the industry, they have expertise in a range of areas, including infrastructural design, storm prevention, drainage, site development, geotechnical lab testing, and site investigations, as well as analysis of steel and concrete structures.
In addition, they are proficient in estimating project costs and reporting data. Their skills in Microsoft Office tools, AutoCAD, ETABS, and SAFE are unparalleled, and they are also familiar with Civil 3D, Plaxis, Allpiles, and Revit. Furthermore, this candidate is an excellent team player who is always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that projects are completed successfully.
- 5+ years of experience in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, AutoCAD, ETABS, and SAFE
- Familiar with Civil 3D, Plaxis, Allpiles, and Revit • Expertise in site development, construction, and geotechnical projects
- In-depth knowledge of government regulatory standards and specifications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Creative problem-solver with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage complex projects from start to finish
- Dedicated team player who always goes the extra mile to ensure project success
- Innovative thinker with a passion for finding new and better ways to approach challenges
- Committed to ongoing learning and professional development.
This candidate is a highly qualified civil engineer who would make an excellent addition to any team. With their diverse skill set, extensive experience, and passion for the field, they are sure to make a significant contribution to any civil engineering project they work on.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!