About this Candidate
Registered Architect specializing in project management for large educational/school, multi-family, residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects.
In previous roles, this candidate was promoted very quickly into a project management capacity, and is currently a Senior Associate and client liaison, successfully managing a $120 million+ project portfolio!
- Licensed in TX & NY
- Previously held NCARB certification, easy to reactivate
- LEED Accredited professional
- Project Management & Coordination experience; overseeing and guiding the design/production staff, other Project Managers, project architects, and designers
- Construction Administration experience
- Proficient with Revit; currently redlining and reviewing production staff’s designs
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!