About this Candidate
Drainage Engineer has been involved in many successful projects, including civil design for residential and municipal projects with extensive experience in drainage, waster, water resources, hydrology, and hydraulics design.
This individual earned their PhD in Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering and they are proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and GIS. Additionally, they are able to interpret and apply state and federal regulations, laws and procedures in a hydrological environment.
- 15+ years of Drainage Engineering experience
- Proven ability to interpret and apply state and federal laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures in a hydrological environment.
- Independently prepare and review hydrologic studies and drainage reports.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering plans and specifications.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D and GIS
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!