Join our team at a well-established Structural Engineering firm in Fort Myers, FL, and become a key player in our exciting period of growth! As we celebrate 23 years of excellence, we're not just looking for employees; we're seeking passionate Structural Engineers ready to shape the future of our firm. With a prime downtown location, a close-knit team of nine professionals, and the unique advantage of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, this is your opportunity to contribute to impactful projects while enjoying the perks of working in a company that values its employees and their professional growth. Apply now and be part of our success story!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Structural Engineer opportunity:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Must have experience designing and analyzing structural systems and components for various construction projects
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
- Solid understanding of structural analysis principles and building codes
- Conduct calculations and analysis using Mathcad and other engineering tools
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure structural integrity
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior engineers and drafters
- Project types include new and existing mixed-use commercial, residential and single-family design, inspection, and forensic investigation, to industrial plant design, material handling systems and marine bulkhead structures
Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, ESOP, and a simple IRA with match.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Structural Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | ENGINEER IN TRAINING (EIT) | STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS | STRUCTURAL DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION | BUILDING CODES | MATHCAD | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL | INSPECTIONS | STRUCTURAL FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS | INDUSTRIAL