Join our team as an Industrial Engineer in Coshocton, Ohio, and become part of a family-operated business renowned for its commitment to innovation and community since the 1940s. Here, you're not just taking a job; you're embarking on a career that promises growth, learning opportunities, and a work-life balance with a steady Monday to Friday schedule. Immerse yourself in our "2 Second Lean" culture, where every day is a chance to make an impact, and your ideas lead to tangible improvements. With exciting capital improvement projects underway, now is the perfect time to bring your passion for continuous improvement to our dynamic team!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Industrial Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field required
- 2+ years of related experience in Industrial Engineering preferably in a manufacturing engineering environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and documentation
- Experience with drafting & calculation software, AutoCAD, Microsoft, Adobe & similar Office systems
- Assist in the development and management of projects to enhance operations, with a focus on improving processes, implementing systems, and training staff
- Recommend and implement strategies to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and optimize workflow and equipment placement
- Conduct variance analysis, identify issues, propose solutions, and ensure effective implementation to reduce production costs and achieve financial targets
- Develop and maintain workplace layouts, manufacturing instructions, and standard operating procedures based on efficiency principles
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by staying updated with technology trends and applying Lean and 6S principles to maintain competitive operations
Salary: $70,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, monthly profit share, plus holiday and special event bonuses.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER | MANUFACTURING | DRAFTING AND CALCULATION SOFTWARE | AUTOCAD | MICROSOFT | ADOBE | VARIANCE ANALYSIS | LEAN MANUFACTURING | SIX SIGMA