About this Candidate
This candidate is an experienced interior designer with over 20 years of experience, specializing in healthcare markets and commercial workspaces. They have a strong educational background, including a bachelor's degree in Interior Design and additional studies at the Furniture Design Studio Acadamie and Institute de Architecture in Minerva Holland. They are skilled in AutoCAD, REVIT, Adobe, and SketchUp and have a strong reputation in the Columbus area, particularly in the healthcare market.
- NCIDQ, LEED AP, ID+C
- Bachelor's Degree, Interior Design
- 20+ years of interior design experience, strong in healthcare market and commercial work-space
- Project scope from small projects under $1M to $50M+
- AutoCAD, REVIT, Adobe, SketchUp
- Business Development ability – strong network in Columbus area with excellent reputation in healthcare market
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!