Dive into the heart of Chicago's bustling construction scene as our next Lead Electrical Service Coordinator, where innovation meets tradition at a renowned Electrical Contractor specializing in the upscale commercial and high-rise residential markets. This family-owned powerhouse stands out for its unique Design-Build approach and rapidly expanding Service Division, generating over $1 Million in revenue and fostering a culture that celebrates success, work-life balance, and the pursuit of ambitious goals. If you're a self-driven, proven leader, craving a role with strong incentives, a relaxed atmosphere, and the freedom to excel without micromanagement, this is your opportunity to make a significant impact in a company that values growth, client loyalty, and the personal success of its team.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Lead Electrical Service Coordinator opportunity include:
- Experience in service roles with ability to estimate electrical service projects
- Capable of efficiently planning and organizing the weekly schedules for service technicians
- Has the skill to communicate technical details clearly to stakeholders
- Experience using Sage 100 Contractor
- Serves as the primary liaison for service customers, ensuring expectations are met and providing follow-up after service completion
- Manages scheduling and dispatch of labor and materials, including coordination with subcontractors for specific service tasks
- Handles material procurement, order processing, and invoicing, using service software for operational efficiency
- Delivers exceptional customer service, including support for installations, repairs, and collections
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with 3% match, cell phone, as well as gas and parking reimbursement.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Lead Electrical Service Coordinator opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
LEAD ELECTRICAL SERVICE COORDINATOR | ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR | ESTIMATING | PLANNING | SCHEDULING | SERVICE TECHNICIANS | SAGE 100 CONTRACTOR | CUSTOMER SERVICE | DISPATCH | LABOR | MATERIAL PROCUREMENT | ORDER PROCESSING | INVOICING