Join our extraordinary engineering team, where diversity is celebrated, and innovative solutions are the norm. We’re not just any engineering firm; we're a diverse, full-service organization operating across the Continental United States, supporting the Department of Defense, federal government, and private sector clients. In the heart of beautiful Charlotte, NC, we're currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to help drive innovation and excellence in our projects. With a reputation for quality, unique and impactful projects, and a vibrant company culture that includes spring and fall picnics, annual holiday parties, and even Beer Thursdays, this is a place where your career can flourish and your personal and professional life can thrive.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- 7 - 10 years of electrical and communication design and/or construction experience
- LEED-AP certification and RCDD preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and MicroStation
- Familiarity with design and building codes and experience in administering construction contracts
- Prepare designs for electrical and communications projects, including substantial engineering adaptations and modifications
- Assist in planning, designing, and monitoring new construction and renovation projects, especially those with unique requirements
- Conduct site visits, prepare reports, and perform quality control of electrical and communications project designs
- Assist in evaluating contract bids, compliance with regulatory acts, and managing large-scale construction projects using construction inspection data
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus a sign on bonus.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, FSA, PTO and paid holidays, flexible schedule, and 401k with match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as an Electrical Engineer to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | COMMUNICATION DESIGN | COMMUNICATION DESIGN | LEED-AP | RCDD | AUTOCAD | REVIT | MICROSTATION | BUILDING CODES | DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE | FEDERAL GOVERNMENT | PRIVATE SECTOR