Join our award-winning Architectural and Engineering firm in Greenville, SC, as our next licensed Electrical Engineer, and play a pivotal role in reshaping the future of Healthcare planning and design. Our firm stands out for its dedication to innovation and excellence in commercial and institutional facilities, earning accolades for our cutting-edge projects. As an Electrical Engineer with us, you'll manage the design of electrical projects, ensuring they meet our high standards of quality and sustainability. With a comprehensive benefits package and half-days on Fridays, we prioritize both professional growth and work-life balance. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a team that's setting new benchmarks in the industry!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer opportunity include:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in electrical facility design for commercial, industrial, and/or institutional projects
- 3+ years of healthcare project experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) in NC and SC or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Must have the desire to lead the Electrical Engineering department
- Interior and exterior lighting design, power distribution system design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of healthcare codes including NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 99, NFPA 101 and NFPA 110
- Manage the design of electrical projects and engineering features for commercial and institutional facilities
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% company paid medical and dental insurance for employees, 401k with match, PTO, paid holidays, an employee assistance program, and half-days on Fridays.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Electrical Engineer opportunity can take you!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | LICENSED ENGINEER | ELECTRICAL DESIGN | HEALTHCARE | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL | INSTITUTIONAL | LIGHTING DESIGN | POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM DESIGN | AUTOCAD | REVIT