This Midwest-based multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm is seeking a Professional Civil Engineer to join us as the Area Manager for our Central Indiana operations! At our company, you'll experience the benefits of our innovative hybrid work schedule, unparalleled bonus potential ranging from 25% to 40%, and the opportunity to become a shareholder through our robust ESOP program. Thrive in an environment that values transparency, celebrates our Certified Great Place to Work status, and enjoy comprehensive benefits that underscore our commitment to your professional and personal well-being. Elevate your career with us and be a pivotal force in shaping the future of our dynamic and employee-centric organization.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Area Manager opportunity include:
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 15+ years of experience managing projects and teams for public sector civil engineering projects
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in Indiana is required
- Experience with the planning, design and construction of local roads, water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and drainage projects
- Demonstrated experience using engineering design and modeling tools including Excel, ORD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArcGIS, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, HEC-GeoRAS, and XP-SWMM
- Oversee business and technical operations for the entire Area, managing project performance, planning, design, and construction services across multiple disciplines
- Ensure compliance with QA/QC, billing, and invoicing guidelines; work with project managers to address project scope, client requests, and implement corrective action plans
- Mentor and coach staff, contribute to staff promotions, and participate in professional organizations to enhance the firm's image and build relationships; act as an office manager overseeing facility maintenance, leases, and local events
Salary: $150,000 - $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, FSA and HSA, 401k with match, ESOP, PTO, paid holidays, parental leave, employee assistance program, and more!
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Area Manager opportunity can take you!
AREA MANAGER | CIVIL ENGINEER | STRUCTURAL | TRANSPORTATION | CONSTRUCTION | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | EXCEL | ORD | AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D | ARCGIS | HEC-HMS | HEC-RAS | HEC-GEORAS | XP-SWMM | QA / QC | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT