Seize the chance to become a Deputy Director at a local Bridge Authority in Lawrence, New York, a role that places you at the forefront of infrastructure innovation and community connectivity. Our unique approach combines environmental sustainability with cutting-edge technology, setting us apart in the field of public service. Offering great benefits and a New York State pension plan, this opportunity is ideal for those looking to make a meaningful impact and enjoy long-term career satisfaction.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Deputy Director opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- 7+ years of experience and knowledge in business, electrical, mechanical, structural fields, and maintenance and operations of facilities
- MBA or Professional Engineer (PE) license is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Public, Municipal and/or New York State Authority policies and procedures
- Knowledge of roads, bridges and highway repairs
- Oversee maintenance and repair of infrastructure and systems at the movable bridge, including service buildings, grounds, roadways, plumbing, drainage systems, signage, security systems, and lighting
- Manage maintenance staff, supervisors, and personnel
- Coordinate with vendors, contractors, directors, managers, and other departments on projects
- Provide as-needed coverage for the Executive Director
Salary: $125,000 - $140,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, sick says, and a NY state pension.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Deputy Director opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
DEPUTY DIRECTOR | BRIDGE AUTHORITY | BUSINESS | ELECTRICAL | MECHANICAL | STRUCTURAL FIELDS | FACILITIES MAINTENANCE | PUBLIC | MUNICIPAL | NEW YORK STATE AUTHORITY | ROADS | BRIDGES | HIGHWAY REPAIRS | PLUMBING | DRAINAGE SYSTEMS | SIGNAGE | LIGHTING | SECURITY SYSTEMS