- We update and format the resume. We help polish the image the candidate is looking to project, and optimize their resume for keyword relevancy so they will appear at the top of search results. We focus on formatting their resume so their experience stands out immediately, and make sure their resume includes all the right keywords and phrases that potential employers are looking for!
- We teach how to interview. We will teach them how to dress, what to say and how to answer specific questions. We also teach them why it’s so important to send thank you notes and more! Another part of having a successful interview is knowing what not to do – like why they shouldn’t smoke before their interview or wear perfume/cologne. They also should not bad mouth their previous employers, that’s you! We’re experts and we can help them stand out from other candidates with proven interview techniques and tips.
- We give 24/7 access to our data partner CareerShift and teach how to use it. What is CareerShift? Find any job advertised from one portal. Find hidden jobs only listed on private corporate websites. Find jobs listed on Monster, Indeed, and LinkedIn all from one convenient place. Look up any company and get everybody that works there plus contact information. Set up a job campaign like no other.
Why people love Davron outplacement…
Engineering Outplacement Services | Career Transition Consultants
- Davron Outplacement specializes in architectural, engineering, construction and manufacturing professionals nationwide. We've helped thousands of talented professionals find new jobs.
- Our industry expertise in helping find engineers, architects and construction professionals jobs gives us the advantage over any other outplacement firm, and ensures a smooth transition period for our clients and their employees!
- No up-front costs or commitment! Only pay for the transitioning staff that utilize our outplacement services.
Included with every Outplacement! Six-months of CareerShift.com FREE... only through DAVRON!
Search for jobs like the DAVRON pros! All outplacement packages receive training and 24/7 access to CareerShift.com - DAVRON's online job search, management and lead generating portal. Search millions of records just like the professional headhunters at DAVRON! Easily find the hiring managers at any company along with their direct contact information and we'll teach you how to do it.
- 24/7 online access to DAVRON's matchmaking portal
Use our system to send out your resume to hiring managers automatically. Easily organize and track your job search
- Reach Hiring Managers and Decision Makers
Get up-to-date contact information, including top hiring managers and decision maker's e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- In-Depth Job Leads
Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Organize your Job Search
Organize, search and save contact records. Save and store your correspondence history and automatically.
- Personalized Marketing Campaigns
Use our system to send out your resume to up to one-hundred hiring managers per day. Create personal marketing campaigns. Send out resumes and cover letters easily and automatically.
- No Commitment or Obligation unless our Outplacement Services are Utilized!
There is no up-front costs or commitment, only pay for the transitioning staff that utilize our outplacement services.
Advantages of Outplacement Services
DAVRON recruiters provide engineering outplacement services to help place your employees into new engineering opportunities. Our outplacement experts will provide consultation, training, and proactive marketing campaigns so your employees will achieve a successful transition in their career through our engineering outplacement services.
Whether your firm requires engineering outplacement assistance for one employee or one-hundred, from entry-level to executive, we can help! Our engineering outplacement plans allow you to customize and tailor-fit a solution that's appropriate for any organization going through a downsizing, re-organization or layoffs.
Engineering outplacement services can preserve your reputation during re-organization and downsizing.
Our engineering outplacement services provide many benefits to both the employer and employee during what could be a difficult transition. Employers can benefit from lower costs of severance, reduce unemployment claims and litigation, all while preserving morale and reputation. Transitioning employees are empowered because they are provided with a strategy and tools for success from industry experts. Meanwhile, existing employees remain motivated and productive during the transition period. Increase the likelihood of rehiring once laid-off employees and protect your employer brand and reputation.
Engineering outplacement services provide support and education to transitioning employees.
Our engineering outplacement services provide tailored solutions to support transitioning employees so they can get back on their feet faster and with dignity. Rather than leaving them to their own devices to navigate the complexities of the modern job search environment, let us be their resource and as a result we can help them successfully land a new career opportunity. Because we educate them on the job search market and provide support and training for various tools and resources, they are better leveraged for success.
DAVRON remains the premier staffing choice for many engineering companies. Fortune 500 companies have come to rely on our services, so they will have a complete workforce solution for their engineering needs. Let us help you find the right job, through our recruiting process.
DAVRON specializes in placing engineers, architects, construction leaders, manufacturing professionals. Our Clients depend on us to find that perfect match and pay us to find uniquely skilled and talented individuals. If you would like to explore our available job opportunities, please call 1-888-9DAVRON to speak with a recruitment expert or submit your current resume to one of our job postings.
Request a Demo
Fill out the form below or call us directly at 813-961-6632.