About this Candidate
We are working with a Mechanical Engineer with almost 20 years of experience handling mechanical design and manufacturing for the defense, aerospace, and automotive industries. They have great senior-level experience, and they are proficient in Solidworks, CAD, Creo, and more.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient with SolidWorks, Experience Teaching software to Jr. Engineers
- Experience with Hydraulic Actuators in Commercial Aerial Vehicles
- Experience designing Thermal Insulation, Ducts, & Surroundings of Jet Engines
- Strong working knowledgeable of FEA, Experience conducting analysis to determine if frame could sustain collision with loads up to 20G.
- Strong Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tooling
- Very familiar with AS9100 Quality Standards & Common Aerospace Materials
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!