About this Candidate
Looking for a highly experienced and skilled Project Manager for your upcoming construction project in Fort Lauderdale? Look no further than this talented candidate who specializes in construction management for large, complex projects. With a wealth of experience in overseeing superintendents and subcontractors, as well as being a strong daily user of Procore and Bluebeam, this individual would make a perfect fit for any project in need of expert management. As part of an owner's representative team for a $124 million airport terminal renovation, they successfully coordinated with Delta Airlines and multiple GCs to ensure timely and within-budget completion of the project.
- 8 years of experience on Owner's Rep/CM side
- Strong daily user of Procore and Bluebeam for scheduling, budgets, etc.
- Experienced in managing renovation projects from $1mm to $120mm+
- Skilled in overseeing superintendents and subcontractors
- Comfortable being on-site daily to ensure successful project completion
- Excellent at keeping all the moving pieces of large, complex projects in order and on track
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!