Come be a part of our vibrant team and launch a career that transcends traditional structural engineering. For over two decades, we have led the way in pioneering design and revitalization endeavors spanning various sectors, ranging from residential to industrial. As a Structural Engineer, you'll find yourself on-site, performing inspections of exterior walls, applying your extensive knowledge. What distinguishes us is not only our proficiency but also our dedication to fostering your development within a tight-knit, employee-focused atmosphere. Take that pivotal stride in your career today and become a part of something truly exceptional!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Structural Engineer opportunity include:
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in New York; Structural Engineer Certification (SE) highly preferred
- 10+ years of structural design experience
- Qualified Exterior Wall Inspector (QEWI) or close to obtaining
- Expert in the NYC building codes, rules, and regulations
- Expert in steel (including light gauge); prestressed, and cast-in-place concrete (post tensioned concrete is a plus); masonry; and timber design
- Expert in design software. STAAD, ETABS, ENERCALC, and AutoCAD is highly preferred. Ram Structural Systems is a plus
- Prepare comprehensive design calculations, drawings, and details for building projects, including new constructions and rehabilitation of existing structures, and conduct reviews
- Mentor junior engineers in structural design, perform field assessments of existing structures, coordinate with clients (public agencies and private clients), and assist in proposal preparation
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical coverage, 401k with match, expenses, and more!
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Structural Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | WALL INSPECTOR | STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | STRUCTURAL ENGINEER CERTIFICATION | SE | DESIGN | QUALIFIED EXTERIOR WALL INSPECTOR | QEWI | BUILDING CODES | STAAD | ETABS | ENERCALC | AUTOCAD | RAM STRUCTURAL