Are you a Registered Architect with extensive luxury residential design/build experience? Join our award-winning team specializing in crafting luxury homes within the Metro DC area. Elevate your career within our classic division, where innovation meets tradition in homes ranging from $250k-$1M. Experience the difference of a company that values its employees, offering not just a job but ownership through stock programs, profit sharing, and a vibrant culture built on community stewardship. Make your mark in a company that values not only exceptional design but also its people. Apply now and be part of our legacy in redefining luxury living.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Registered Architect opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Architecture; Master’s degree is preferred
- 10+ years of architectural experience in residential design/build projects
- Must be a Registered Architect
- Strong background in luxury residential, remodels/renovations a must. Luxury condo experience is also acceptable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Sketchup, Revit, or Chief Architect is a plus
- Direct and manage the Design Team, ensuring successful solutions and maintaining design standards and best practices
- Collaborate with Sales and engage clients to understand their needs, providing transformative design/build solutions
- Work closely with the Project Leader to create various drawings and documents, incorporating construction techniques and value engineering
- Assist the Sales Team with design functions and presentations, sourcing and implementing technology solutions for sales and design efficiency, such as 3D/VR
- Oversee drafting responsibilities, ensuring quality control, and accountability for the accuracy of all plans created by the Design Team, while effectively managing resources and allocation
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, life and AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, employee assistance program, PTO, paid holidays, parental leave, referral program, 401k with company match, and work from home Fridays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Registered Architect opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
REGISTERED ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | LUXURY | RESIDENTIAL | DESIGN-BUILD | RENOVATIONS | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | REMODELING | AUTOCAD | SKETCHUP | REVIT | CHIEF ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURAL LICENSE