Join our dynamic team in Raleigh, North Carolina as a Mechanical Engineer and become part of a legacy of excellence! Since 1963, our MEP/FP engineering firm has been at the forefront of transforming historic and complex buildings into modern marvels. This role is your chance to dive into projects that blend the challenge of modernization with the charm of history, making each day a unique and rewarding experience. With a team that boasts an average tenure of 12 years, you'll find more than a job here – you'll discover a family that thrives on camaraderie and a commitment to excellence. Ready to engineer your future with us? Apply now!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer opportunity include:
- 4-9 years of experience in HVAC system design, including chillers and boilers
- Bachelor's degree in Architectural Engineering (HVAC focus), Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology is preferred
- Experience with energy modeling a plus
- Proficient in either AutoCAD or Revit
- Experience in production of construction documents and follow-on construction services
- Performing field surveys, and preparing code analyses, calculations, equipment selections, and specifications
- Lead system design, including chilled water, heating water, and air handling systems surveying existing conditions, assisting in project management and coordination
- Projects include government, institutions, and higher education
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% company paid health insurance for employees and 50% family premiums paid, dental and vision, 401k with match, profit sharing, PTO, fully paid disability, life, and AD&D insurance, paid holidays, education assistance, and flexible hybrid options.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Mechanical Engineer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | MEP/FP ENGINEERING | HVAC SYSTEM DESIGN | CHILLERS | BOILERS | ENERGY MODELING | AUTOCAD | REVIT | CODE ANALYSES | CHILLED WATER | HEATING WATER | AIR HANDLING SYSTEMS | GOVERNMENT | INSTITUTIONS | HIGHER EDUCATION