Join our exceptional team as a remote Healthcare Architect near Rocky Mount, North Carolina and experience the difference of an Architecture company that has thrived for 25 years, expanding to multiple offices while maintaining its close-knit family atmosphere. Here, you'll find a workplace that values collaboration and innovation, offering the perfect environment to grow your career and make a real impact in the healthcare architecture industry. If you're ready to be part of a company that combines a rich legacy with a forward-thinking approach, apply today and embark on a journey where your talents will truly shine.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Healthcare Architect opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university or equivalent field of study
- 8+ years of interior/exterior architectural experience
- Healthcare experience in Acute Care facilities, Ambulatory Care, or specialty care facilities is a plus
- Registered Architect or in the process of obtaining license
- Experience with Revit required. BIM 360 knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of graphics software such as SketchUp, Lumion, or Enscape is also a plus
- Thorough understanding of relevant codes such as IBC, state building codes, FGI Guidelines, NFPA, ANSI 117.1, BOMA
- Experience in the technical production of projects from planning and conceptual design through construction administration
- Ability to coordinate project design, develop creative-design concepts for projects, and prepare presentation and design drawings
- This is a remote position; Must be willing to travel to Rocky Mount, NC approximately once per month
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance and 401k, long-term disability, AD&D, employee assistance, and a referral bonus.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Healthcare Architect opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
HEALTHCARE ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | REVIT | BIM 360 | SKETCHUP | LUMION | ENSCAPE | IBC | BUILDING CODES | FGI GUIDELINES | NFPA | ANSI 117.1 | BOMA