We have an exciting opportunity in downtown Washington, D.C. for an experienced Energy and Commissioning Engineer! This role is with a small but growing firm that supports government and commercial clients by providing sustainable engineering solutions. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background with a willingness to work in a team environment within various federal facilities. If you are looking to be rewarded for your outstanding knowledge of complex HVAC systems, commissioning, and energy modeling, this role is for you.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Energy and Commissioning Engineer opportunity include:
- BS or MS in engineering (e.g., mechanical, electrical, energy management, building systems, civil) or a field related to energy/sustainability is required
- 5-7 years of experience as an Energy and Commissioning Engineer
- Background in building systems, HVAC systems, and control systems
- Experience with retro-commissioning of existing buildings, and optimizing current systems
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Top-Secret Security Clearance
- Any Energy Certifications are a plus
- Energy modeling using software programs including eQUEST, Trane Trace, or Carrier HAP
- Microgrid, renewable, and alternative energy project implementation and feasibility studies
- Perform energy audits, identify energy and water conservation measures, oversee energy and water efficiency projects
- Analyze utility data, develop energy project contract documents, and provide oversight for work conducted by energy service companies
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, HSA, paid overtime, 3 weeks PTO and paid holidays, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and flexible schedules.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Energy and Commissioning Engineer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
ENERGY AND COMMISSIONING ENGINEER | MECHANICAL | ELECTRICAL | ENERGY MANAGEMENT | BUILDING SYSTEMS | HVAC SYSTEMS | CONTROL SYSTEMS | EQUEST | TRANE TRACE | CARRIER HAP | MICROGRID | RENEWABLE | ENERGY AUDIT