About this Candidate
We are working with a Mechanical Engineer that specializes in materials engineering for combustible materials, explosives manufacturing, and customizing of materials.
Projects & Experience:
- Experience with composites and additive processes, combustible materials and their uses, analysis and research
- Experience working on 3D printing of shapes and structures for explosives
- Proficient in MATLAB, Finite Element Analysis, and materials research
- Experience working on Thermite experiments/testing and using analysis techniques: DSC, TEM, SEM, CEA, high-speed camera, infrared camera, ZRD, and oscilloscopes
- Master of Science Mechanical Engineering; concentration in thermal fluids & combustion engineering
If this sounds like a candidate that you’d like to speak with, contact us for more information. It’s always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!