About this Candidate
We are working with an Electrical / Controls Engineer with experience in automotive manufacturing, battery separators, and food manufacturing.
Projects & Experience:
- Kentucky Master Electrician and Certified Manufacturing Engineer
- Rockwell Automation Logix 5000 certified programmer
- Experience in electrical, controls, and maintenance duties in a manufacturing environment
- Skills in Lean Six Sigma, AutoCAD, Stratix 5700, Allen-Bradley
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Technology
If this sounds like a candidate that you’d like to speak with, contact us for more information. It’s always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!