About this Candidate
This highly experienced Electrical Engineering professional based in Maumee, OH has a proven track record in instrumentation and automation control design. They have extensive experience in designing electrical installation packages for renowned companies such as General Motors and Tesla. With a solid background in power distribution units, they have a thorough understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards. They have been responsible for overseeing electrical projects from the initial concept phase through production for nearly a decade. Additionally, this candidate has been certified in fall protection and OSHA construction standards by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- 20+ years of Electrical/Automation Engineering experience
- 10+ years of Project Management Experience
- Specialized in high voltage Battery Storage for Electric Vehicles
- Skilled in electrical component selection
- Able to read and draw electrical schematics
- Experienced in creating and maintaining BOMs
- Proficient in reading electrical specification materials and datasheets
- Experienced in creating technical documentation (manuals, work instructions, tech specs, etc.)
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!