Are you looking for the next step in your career? We are seeking a qualified Structural Engineer to join our team. Our firm offers a full range of Architectural and Structural services specializing in residential, multifamily, and commercial projects.
We have an immediate need for a Structural Engineer to come on board with a well-established A&E firm in Dallas, Texas.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- Licensed Engineer (PE) or EIT, 3 to 6 years of qualified structural engineering experience in commercial and multi-family, mixed-used projects.
- Strong understanding of statics and basic structural engineering concepts and principles.
- Familiar with various construction methods and industry standards.
- Experience with structural design in concrete, wood and steel.
- Structural analysis experience including three-dimensional and solid finite element modeling and analysis.
- Familiar with all necessary codes, including but not limited to: IBC, ASCE, ACI 318, AISC and NDS.
Salary: $65,000-$95,000 commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | RESIDENTIAL | RAM CONCEPTS | COMMERCIAL | AUTOCAD | MULTIFAMILY | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | DESIGN | BUILDINGS | E.I.T. | RISA