We are seeking a Senior Architect who is interested in joining a leading, high-end residential Architecture and Interior Design firm in New York, New York.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed/Registered Architect in New York
- Minimum 7 years of experience with high-end residential (single or multi-family) or hospitality projects
- Strong background leading projects, mentoring staff members and establishing/managing client relationships
- Proficiency with AutoCAD; Knowledge of Revit
Salary commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | AIA | NCARB | RESIDENTIAL | HIGH-END | HOSPITALITY | AUTOCAD | REVIT