Are you looking for the next step in your career? Our client is a reputable, well-established civil engineering & surveying firm seeking a qualified candidate to join their team. We are searching for an individual well-versed in environmental remediation and due diligence.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Consultant to come on board with a well-established Civil Engineering & Surveying firm located in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or Environmental Management
- Desired Certification: R.L.S., P.L.S. or P.E.
- Working knowledge of WV LUST, UECA, and Voluntary Remediation Programs
- Ability to interact with clients, regulatory agencies, and other external sources in a professional manner
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Salary commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING | SEDIMENT CONTROL | SOIL | GROUNDWATER REMEDIATION | PERMITTING | COMPLIANCE AUDITS | LAND DEVELOPMENT | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | EROSION | PE | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | REGISTERED LAND SURVEYOR