Are you looking for the next step in your career? Our client is a professional consulting firm dedicated to providing high quality services to private and public clients throughout Northern California. We specialize in the fields of Geotechnical Engineering, Earthwork Construction Testing, and Construction Materials Engineering and Testing.
We have an immediate need for a Project Engineer to come on board with a well-established Geotechnical Engineering firm located in West Sacramento, California.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- 5-15 years of experience desired.
- Experience with various project types (residential, schools, commercial, warehouses, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Licensed as a Professional Civil Engineer in California, Professional Geologist registered in California (or can capture quickly) highly preferred.
- Ability to perform Geotechnical Engineering investigations and provide accurate technical reports.
Salary: $75,000-125,000 commensurate with experience.
Relocation assistance available for a qualified individual.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER | RESIDENTIAL | P.E. | COMMERCIAL | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | INVESTIGATIONS | PROFESSIONAL GEOLOGIST | CONSTRUCTION | CODE COMPLIANCE | TECHNICAL REPORTS