We are currently looking for a plastics service/controls engineer. We specifically are looking for individuals with direct experience maintaining or servicing injection molding machines.
We have an immediate need for an Plastics Control Engineer to come on board with a well-established company in Cincinnati, OH.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide needed field service support for current customers and improve response time to customer service requirements (injection molding equipment)
- Provide additional resource for supporting new equipment (injection molding equipment and robots)
- Provide additional resource for control retrofits as needed (primary responsibility will be customer service/field service).
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair of industrial machinery desirable.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, electronics, industrial PC/PLC, automation, and injection molding desirable.
- Previous experience servicing/maintaining injection molding equipment a plus.
Travel is required in excess of 60%. Company car, credit card, computer, and all necessary tools included.
Salary: $75,000 commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Professional Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, and Construction professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONTROLS ENGINEER | ELECTRONICS | HYDRAULICS | INDUSTRIAL | PLC | REPAIR