Our client is currently seeking a qualified Instrument Man who has previous experience with various projects. The company is a comprehensive, fully integrated services team with broad experience providing innovative and strategic designs and construction for many different types of projects.
We have an immediate need for a Instrument Man to come on board with a well-established Design, Construction, & Management firm in Davie, FL.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- Sets up the instruments for the work to be performed each day.
- Measures angles and distances with a total station.
- Records the rod height using a level while performing a level circuit.
- Stores the feature locations while collecting data with GPS.
- May record angles and distances, level rod readings and coordinates in a field book as directed by the Survey Party Chief.
- Follow directions issued by the Survey Party Chief while on the specific job site.
- Be aware of surroundings to act in a safe manner at all times.
- Be an integral member of the survey crew.
- Understands the objective for the day’s assignments.
- Set up and operate instruments and back sight with heights.
- Set up base and rover accurately measure height and record time.
- Draw sketches of control points.
- Prepare field notes of survey areas.
- Accurately complete daily time report.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
LAND SURVEY | INSTRUMENT MAN | INDUSTRIAL | BUILDING DESIGN | ROADWAYS | FACILITIES | EDUCATIONAL | CONSTRUCTION | LAND | SURVEYING | INSTITUTIONS