We have an immediate need for an Electrical Engineering Lead who has experience with industrial or Commercial structures to join a well-established and versatile Engineering and Firm in Nashville, Tennessee!
Requirements and responsibilities for this position include:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer with a focus on Industrial or Commercial facility projects.
- Must possess experience with HVAC, fire suppression, lighting and other electrical systems. Project Management experience a plus.
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.) is required.
- Tennessee P.E. license preferred, but will take on the right E.I.T.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Benefits include a fully funded healthcare plan, gym memberships reimbursement, 401K, yearly bonuses, paid vacation, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | INDUSTRIAL | COMMERCIAL | AUTOCAD | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | MEP | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | E.I.T.