Our client is currently seeking a qualified Electrical Engineer who has previous experience with various facilities projects. The company is a comprehensive, fully integrated services team with broad experience providing innovative and strategic designs and construction for many different types of facilities.
We have an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer to come on board with a well-established Design, Construction & Management firm in San Ramon, California.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- Experience in manufacturing/industrial, higher education, labs and/or utilities desired.
- Able to apply practical knowledge and experience in their field to resolve problems and conflicts related to the projects assigned.
- Capable of independent decision-making for engineering tasks on the projects assigned.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or REVIT.
- Experience with solar and stationary storage batteries is desired.
- Prefer California Licensed Professional Engineer.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
FACILITY POWER | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | SOLAR | INDUSTRIAL | POWER DESIGN | FACILITIES | EDUCATIONAL | AUTOCAD | DRAFTING | DESIGNER | INSTITUTIONS | REVIT