We are seeking to add another energetic and hardworking data entry superstar who enjoys searching and mining for information on a computer each and every day. This data entry superstar will be a vital asset in matching our candidates to companies nationwide. We will provide all of the necessary tools, we will train you on our systems and databases, and we will teach you our business. You will be performing different online searches each and every day for important key details on companies and then write up the emails to send out to those companies to engage them. The reward? Well, it’s simple…we help candidates find companies, and companies find candidates. Sounds rewarding? It is!
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Searching multiple databases for companies and then entering in the data into Excel
- Being concise and accurate with all of the key details needed to contact the right people at the companies to tell them about our candidate
- Use Boolean search strings to target the right companies (will train)
- Assist with answering phones and updating our internal database
- Write up emails that entice and get positive feedback from hiring managers on each candidate you are trying to match to a company
- Be fast paced, organized, task oriented, resourceful, reliable, show great attention to detail, and enjoys the hunt and the entire match making process
After your 90 day probationary period, you will receive a $30,000 base salary, commissions on all placements, be eligible for a bonus, corporate health insurance, free YouFit gym membership, and 2 weeks of paid time off.
We believe work-life balance is important. Work doesn’t feel so much like work when our employees love what they do and who they work alongside with. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our facility features a break room full of snacks, company-paid lunch on Thursday, a children’s play room, a pet-friendly environment for K-9s, and much more.
We are located in the heart of Land O’ Lakes, just off US 41 and a short distance from SR 54 and SR 52. We prefer someone who lives close to the office. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
We're growing rapidly, but have low turnover and we are very selective. You've read thus far, so if you'd like to be considered for our opening, please tell us why you're interested and why you think you'd be a great fit. Just a sentence or two is all we ask, but it'll show us you've got good attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.