Are you looking for the next step in your career? Our client is a reputable, well-established civil engineering & surveying firm seeking a qualified candidate to join their team. We are searching for an individual well-versed in Subdivision Design and Roadway and Utility Infrastructure Design.
We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer to come on board with a well-established Civil Engineering & Surveying firm located in Irvine, California.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- 5-7 years proven design experience in – Subdivision Design and Roadway and Utility Infrastructure Design
- Knowledge of Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and Los Angeles County Design Standards.
- Ideally a licensed Professional Engineer (PE), or minimum EIT working towards PE.
- Proven design experience utilizing AutoCAD.
- Team player with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Current CA driver’s license
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | ROADWAY | UTILITY | CIVIL 3D | AUTOCAD | SITE PLANNING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER| SUBDIVISION | PE | UTILITIES | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | EIT