Are you looking for the next step in your career? Our client is a reputable, well-established civil engineering & surveying firm seeking a qualified candidate to join their team. We are searching for an individual well-versed in site layouts, grading plans, storm water management and utilities.
We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer to come on board with a well-established Civil Engineering & Surveying firm located in Allison Park, Pennsylvania.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations
- Familiar with Storm Water Management Practices
- Ability to bring in new business is highly preferred
- Familiar with Erosion and Sediment Control Methods / Plans
- General understanding of construction / infrastructure permitting
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, preferably Civil 3D
Salary commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | SEDIMENT CONTROL | UTILITY | CIVIL 3D | AUTOCAD | SITE PLANNING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER| EROSION | PE | UTILITIES | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | EIT | GRADING | DRAINAGE