Our client is currently seeking a qualified CAD Operator who has previous experience with Residential, Commercial, and Industrial facilities in New York. The company is a leading Life Safety Systems firm serving the tri-state area.
We have an immediate need for a CAD Operator to come on board with a well-established Fire Protection and Alarm System firm located in Valley Stream, New York.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this position include:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with little supervision
- Prepare floor plans and riser diagrams for various types of fire alarm system using ACAD
- Prepare floor plans for fire protection and fire safety plans
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Word and Excel and general computer skills
Salary commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
AUTOCAD | FIRE PROTECTION | FIRE SUPPRESSION | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL | INDUSTRIAL | DESIGNING | DRAFTING | DESIGNER | RISER DIAGRAMS | FIRE ALARM