A well-established welding contractor in Mentor, Ohio is seeking a Project Manager/Estimator to join our team! As a trusted leader in welding, fabrication, and maintenance solutions, we are committed to excellence in servicing a diverse range of clients nationwide while offering unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth, envisioning our employees as potential Engineering or Field Operations Managers. With great benefits and enticing perks like tuition reimbursement tailored to your career aspirations and enjoyable bi-weekly cookouts, pizza and ice cream socials, we're not just a workplace; we're a community that invests in your success and well-being. If you have experience in welding and fabrication, we encourage you to apply to this promising opportunity!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Manager/Estimator opportunity include:
- 5+ years of experience with structural steel, i.e., platforms, stairways, etc.
- Experience as a Welder/Fabricator working your way up into project management is ideal
- Experience using AutoCAD and 3D modeling software for print and model generation
- Must know how to read blueprints
- Manage projects from start to finish, handling estimating, manufacturing plans, materials, and customer communication
- Prepare quotes, obtain vendor pricing, and oversee material procurement
- Coordinate with vendors, shop, and customers to develop project timelines
- Review AutoCAD drawings, ensure completeness, and provide regular project status reports
- This position requires some travel
Salary: $65,000 - $90,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, HSA, 401k with match, short and long-term disability, employee referral bonus, tuition reimbursement, and fun company social events.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as an Estimator/Project Manager to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
PROJECT MANAGER | ESTIMATOR | WELDING | METAL FABRICATION | STRUCTURAL STEEL | WELDER | FABRICATOR | AUTOCAD | 3D MODELING | BLUEPRINTS | ESTIMATING | MATERIALS | PRICING